Sunday 3 February 2008

So many things, so little time...



I'm wanting to make so many things at the moment, there just aren't enough hours in the day. I have been working on the Vintage Vertical Stripe dog-ghan and am now up to row sixty. Really pleased with how quickly it's working up, will soon be on number two, just have to figure out what yarn I'm going to use for it.

I've also made another Dream Catcher, after realising the reason the edges weren't doing it for me was the fact I'd mucked up American and British crochet terms, now have another one that lays much better. Will take a picture and get it up asap.

I also want to get started on February's crochet 12" square Cross my Heart, not too keen on the colours used and will be using a blue as well as the white I used for Dream Catcher (the blue is the only other aran colour I have).

Of course this all means the Hippy Handbag has once again taken a back seat, I will finish it, eventually.

0 comments: