Tuesday 17 February 2009

It's Been A While...

Since I last made a post ( or at least it feels that way).Yesterday I finished another hat, Star Crossed Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson. Really quick and satisfying knit, although I did decide to use smaller needles as I didn't want it to be too big on my head.I used King Cole Fashion Aran in colour 162 Heather and 4.5mm & 5.5mm circular needles.

I've also been working on the Renee Leverington Winter Mystery Shawl 2008, I'm now on clue two. It's a bit slow going due to the beads (my first beaded project) but I'm enjoying the process and don't feel the need to rush it.
I also started another jumper (this one for me) using Ann Budd's book, I'm using the same mohair yarn I used for the Kiri shawl as I've shed loads of it :-) I've finished the body and have started on the first sleeve, it's not going to be overly fitted but will hopefully be flattering. I may even try to work in some interest around the yoke, but that will depend on if I can find anything that captures my interest.I've also been working on a pattern for a matching hat for the Twisted Seedling: Fingerless Mitts, hope to hav
e the pattern ready by next week.

0 comments: