Wednesday 8 October 2008

Small update

Seems to have been ages since I last updated my blog, I do have a few things to share.

I've been working on Goddessknits mystery shawl #10, as usual with Renee's patterns it's turning out to be a beautiful shawl. I've just st
arted clue 4.

I've also been dying again, this time a yellow/green combo I've decided to call 'Harvest'. the base yarn is 75/25 superwash/nylon, it's a 4 ply fingering weight yarn. It was also done with food colouring and the slow cooker. I swear, my slow cooker has never been used as much as it is now that I'm dying yarn.

I crocheted some new headphone covers as our old foam ones had split and they had become uncomfortable, now they're wonderfully soft and cosy on the ears.

I'm also working on something for my mum's birthday but don't want to say to much as I know she sometimes reads this blog. Suffice to say, it's something from Victorian Lace today. I also had to dye the yarn for this as the yarn I wanted to use just didn't do the pattern justice, once it's been gifted I'll let you now more about it.

Hmm. seems it wasn't such a small update after all.

0 comments: