Thursday 23 October 2008

Super Droop Jellyfish tam.


My eldest daughter asked for one of those hats that droop, but she wanted it quite large. Hmm, the jellyfish tam v2.0 (the super droop) must be what she's after says I.

Boy I couldn't have been more wrong, the thing was huge. You could fit two whole heads in this thing. Would have been great on a
Rastafarian with crap loads of dreds, but looked, well, ridiculous on my daughter.

So I ripped it back to the point where the v2.0 pattern deviates from the original pattern and carried on from there.

Much better and bonus, she likes it. I'll believe her when I actually see her wearing it hehe.

I used Wendy Fusion in Bouquet Garni and size 4.5mm and 10mm DPNs, think I'll definitly be using the Fusion again as I really like how soft and quite it is to knit up, also has a nice drape.

0 comments: