Tuesday 13 January 2009

Back to school Vest

My Back To School Vest is complete, I've even sewn in the ends.

I was really pleased with this pattern it was so simple to follow and quick to knit, there are a couple of printing errors in the book, they were easy to figure out though or you could check here.

This is the first time I've knit something slightly sma
ller and actually increased for my bust, it's worked really well. Rather than being swamped you can actually see my figure, although with just having got over Christmas this may not be a good thing LOL.Now I just need to finish my other sock, my goodness I'll have two finished projects in the same week...go me!

2 comments:

Knit-Marie said...

Very pretty. Slimming too...not that you need it ;)!

Carob said...

Thank you. Ermm, after Christmas anything that's slimming is a bonus, thank you :-)

I've worn the vest many times now and I still love it.