Thursday 29 January 2009

Twisted Seedling:Fingerless Mitts.

I've been wanting to tell you about these fingerless mitts for a few days now but wanted to wait untill I had the pattern hook up done. Hook up is now done and I can finally, finally share my glee.

I designed a pair of fingerless mitts and I love them. They're made from Sirdar Click Chunky and are doing a great job at keeping my hands warm. I used 4.5mmDPNs and they were finished the day I started them.


Although I originally designed them because I find other gloves/mitt patterns are large on me (even the smallest size) according to my sister-in-law they fit her great and her hands are quite a bit larger than mine.
It's probably not a great pattern, written or otherwise but it's my first and I love it (like a small child LOL). I've a free PDF available here, if you do make them I'd so love to see a picture if you wouldn't mind sharing.

0 comments: