Sunday 6 April 2008

Doctor Who has a lot to answer for!

So, knitting Kiri whilst trying to watch the new series of Doctor Who is really not a good idea.

I completed row 57 thinking there was something that wasn't quite right and upon checking noticed a major fubar...gah!

Thank god that not only had I read about lifelines the other day but that I was also using them. Made it so much easier to frog back to row 52 and correct whatever mistake it was that I'd made.

So, my progress yesterday was to get back to the place I started. because life does get in the way and things are so easy to muck up I've decided I'm going to place a lifeline every ten rows, may increase this to every five as the shawl gets bigger.

As for Doctor Who, the jury's still out on whether Catherine Tate is going to diminish my enjoyment of the show every time I look at her all I hear is 'am I bovvered?'...grrr.

2 comments:

Knit-Marie said...

Lifelines...I love them!
Oh and I'm so curious about the new Dr Who. All I get here are the old ones, on BBC Prime.
I enjoy watching Catherine Tate. She's funny!!

Carob said...

Me too, save so much heart ache as I don't have rip it out completely.

You can information on the new Doctor Who here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

Hope that helps.