Wednesday 2 April 2008

Friendship.

I've a friend I met via the net, we've been chatting for about 6/7 years now. We met in real life when she travelled up to help me celebrate my 30th birthday.

Her husband had been ill for a very long time and sadly passed away, as I've also had my own troubles these past couple of years I've let our friendship slip.

So as a little sorry for being basically a crap friend I've decided I'm going to send her a care package type of thing. She writes a lot at all times of the day and night so I thought I could make her the Kiri shawl to help keep her shoulders and back warm on chilly nights.

I'm also going to make her some fingerless gloves, her hands will stay warm but she'll still be able to type.

I'll also include some smellies for the bathroom, chocolate and some wine. Can't really think of anything else to add but hope those will bring her a small smile.

0 comments: