Tuesday 15 April 2008

Square in a square


I made another filler block today, it's called 'Granny quilt square in a square'. I must admit I found the instructions kind of confusing and I'm not really sure if I've done it right, it'll do for me though.

I've not done any work on the Kiri today though, I've so much to catch up on and time is running out as I go back to work on Monday (urgh!). So over the next few days I'll really have to pull my finger out and get some things completed.

I've cut out some fabric for a shirt but as of yet haven't stitched it together, I've the Kiri to complete plus matching hat and fingerless gloves. Also I want to complete the Allure Azure cardigan I'm making in a smaller size for myself.

probably not got a hope in hell of getting it all completed but I sure can give it a good shot.

0 comments: