Wednesday 2 April 2008

Me and my big chest!

Well I got myself ready for work this morning and proudly put my new finished cardigan on, you guessed it, it's way to big.

I've done it again, I've made it for a 40inch chest, as that's what I measure as. I keep forgetting though that I'm only 5 foot tall so have a small back and shoulders, so yes it fits my chest but is big everywhere else. So the curse of being blessed in the boob department strikes again.

Oh well, looks like my Gran will be getting a new cardigan (every cloud, silver lining and all that). She reads a lot in bed so she can either wear it for day or use it as a bed jacket. Lets hope she likes the colour.

Must remember to make things for myself smaller, or actually learn how to alter a pattern in the chest area.

Actually I think if I made this cardigan again I could get away with just making a smaller size as it's quite generous in the chest area anyway.

0 comments: