Thursday 26 June 2008

Merino Lace Yarn Saga.


As you know I ordered some merino lace yarn from Angel Yarns in Icy Storm, I phoned them on the 10th June to see when they were expecting more stock as I'd ordered on the 4th June and received and email on June 6th to tell me it was out of stock.

They ordered the yarn from their supplier on the 8th June and told me it would take 7-10days to arrive in the shop.

Just phoned them to find that the colour I wanted had been discontinued, well for cryin' out loud an email or phone call to let me know would have been nice.

They did have some of the colours in stock, so I've changed from the Icy Storm to the Zest and it should be posted out today.

I do like the Zest, a lot in fact, will have to find a real nice pattern to knit with it.

So finally, 22 days after ordering my yarn it should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

0 comments: